For the past 4 years, the Blockchain Economy Summit has been bringing together many blockchain and crypto enthusiasts. To start 2023, the 6th edition of the famous Summit will take place in London from February 27th to 28th and will gather more than 3000 people!
Note: Coinpri is also a Media partner of this edition, we hope to see you there.
London is going big with the Blockchain Economy Summit
After successful events in crypto friendly countries like the United Arab Emirates with the Dubai edition, the Blockchain Economy Summit is coming to London! A logical decision when we know that the United Kingdom aims to become a Global Hub of the crypto ecosystem as stated by Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister of the country.
It is my ambition to make the UK a global center for crypto asset technology.Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister of the country
Proof that the Blockchain Economy Summit knows how to attract the big players of the ecosystem, its previous editions were sponsored by major players such as Crypto.com, Gate.io, Kucoin, BitMEX, Kraken, MicroStrategy, Microsoft, Amazon, Polygon or Meta and OKX.
Speaking of OKX, after 3 years of continuous partnerships with the Blockchain Economy Summit, OKX announced this year its exclusive sponsorship for all 2023 Blockchain Economy events, including the upcoming London Summit. Recall that OKX was the first exchange in the world to publish proof of its reserves following the collapse of FTX.
In terms of speakers, attendees will be able to listen to big names discuss the state of DeFi, the Metaverse, the future of the sector and its regulation:
- Dr. Lisa Cameron – the Member of UK Parliament, Chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG
- Lennix Lai – Managing Director, Financial Market at OKX
- Lex Sokolin – Head Economist at Consensys
- Delphine Forma – Compliance Manager at BitMex
- Pieter Vanhove – Program Manager Security & Governance Azure Database Platform at Microsoft
- Daniel Antcliff – Head of Operations at Gate.io
- Michela Silvestri – Institutional Business Development, Huobi Global
- Adrian Zduńczyk – Chartered Market Technician, Founder of The Birb Nest
- Fred Zhou – Lead Solution Architect at Alibaba Cloud Intelligence Europe
- David Palmer – Business Blockchain Lead at Vodafone
- Prashant Malik – Senior Technology Lead, Digital Assets at HSBC
- Konstantinos Adamos – Senior Legal Counsel at Revolut
The full list of speakers is available here.
Along with the conference, the event also offers plenty of networking opportunities, VIP meetings, and an NFT gallery to discuss NFT. Also remember to use the code “BELONDON15” to save 15% when you reserve your ticket.
CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Coinpri I have been navigating the waters of Blockchain for 5 years already.
Wait, I can see the Promised Land of Adoption in the distance.