The survivors of this Bear market will be the winners of the next bull run… But you still need to be properly trained in the meantime, especially on the Metaverse! Yes, NFT and Metaverse were the two main vectors for the adoption of the last Bull run, so in order to be ready for the next one, don’t hesitate to go to Metadays on November 29th and 30th 2022 in Paris!
Note: Coinpri is a media partner of the event, we hope to see you there!
The best way to immerse yourself in the Metaverse is still with a physical event!
But you have to choose a quality event! The advantage of the Bear market (Build market for yours truly) is that only serious projects and events are left. And if you live in Paris or if you are in the capital on November 29th and 30th, don’t hesitate to visit Metadays!
The first B2B event in France exclusively dedicated to the Metaverse, Metadays will allow you, thanks to its 40 sponsors and partners and its 75 speakers, to position yourself on one of the most promising markets of the coming years.
Indeed, the Metaverse market represented $46 billion and should reach $800 billion in 2024 according to many experts.
Nearly 10,000 jobs will be created in the next 5 years, a number that could be revised upwards if we consider that JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs estimate it to be between 1 and 12 trillion dollars (i.e. between 1000 and 12,000 billion).
Discovering a new world requires experienced guides
But, then, these sponsors and speakers, who are they and what will they talk about? Because, yes, the metaverse is a vast subject!
Let’s take a look at the main topics together:
- Metaverse fundamentals: origins and perspectives
- The Metaverse as a support for Web 3.0
- Centralized metaverse VS decentralized metaverse
- Business issues & transformation of the customer and purchasing experience
- Future of work & immersive learning
- Economic and social issues
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Technologies, infrastructures and equipment : AI, AR/VR, real-time 3D, Blockchain, etc.
- Identity and digital twins
- Regulation & regulation
- Human-machine relationship & ethics
- New modes of ownership, Crypto & NFT
For the more curious, here is the complete agenda.
Industrialists, French and European institutions, consultants, researchers and entrepreneurs, investors and philosophers will be in charge of leading conferences and workshops.
You want names? Well ok, but just because it’s you:
- Sebastien Borget, Co-founder of The Sandbox
- Christophe Ozcan, CTO, Tozex
- Valentin Auinet, Chief Metaverse Officer Decathlon
- Morgan Bouchet, Metaverse Manager Orange
- Owen Simonin, Aka “Hasheur”
- Nadia El Herradi, HTC Vive
- Pierre Nicolas, Arianee
And many more! So you are in very good hands! If you are keen to participate or attend the event, please visit the Metadays website. Coinpri will of course be present as a media partner. Oh, and did we tell you that we have a place for you to win? More information to come, so follow us on our networks.
CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Coinpri I have been navigating the waters of Blockchain for 5 years already.
Wait, I can see the Promised Land of Adoption in the distance.