The Chaise program funded by the European Commission needs you to answer a Blockchain survey, we count on you!
Chaise, 5 minutes of your time to help the development of Blockchain in the EU
A few months ago, I told you about the Chaise program. Funded by the European Commission under Erasmus+, this program identified a severe lack of blockchain competence in the EU and gave ways to remedy it.
To continue its mission, Chair needs 5 minutes of your time for to fill in a survey.
This survey aims to “validate the project’s forecasted outcomes regarding the demand and supply of Blockchain skills as projected in 2022.”
While anyone can participate, you are very strongly encouraged to do so if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Organizations that have incorporated or plan to incorporate Blockchain/DLT into their operations and retain or need staff with relevant skills.
- Industry Representatives and Social Partners
- Academics and researchers
- Experienced information technology professionals
- Technology journalists and field experts
- Individuals with a good understanding of Blockchain/DLT and be aware of internal (organizational) realities.
The 12 questions are quick to answer and promise, there are no wrong answers! Coinpri will keep you informed of the results and progress of the project. In the meantime, to continue your education in the crypto sector, we coined a nice little media to follow😉.
CEO and Editor-in-Chief of Coinpri I have been navigating the waters of Blockchain for 5 years already.
Wait, I can see the Promised Land of Adoption in the distance.